Translate

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs!

Calling All Sistahs!
It's the 17th of the month and I am here as promised with your monthly reminder!
Please take a few minutes to check yourself. 

Today I'm joined by Jeanne with a little eye candy for you. She created a lovely card using Pretty Posies with Zigs and Zags. I love the whimsy of the flowers paired with the graphic chevrons. 
That yellow is so happy!!



And now I am going to send you off to the new Calling All Sistahs blog! 
The new Encouragement Squad is waiting there for you with an inspiration parade to remind you to do your self exams and to inspire you to remind your sistahs to do it too!
And mark your calendar to join them again tomorrow for the first ever Encouragement Challenge!


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!