Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Stars are Rad!

Happy Thursday!!

This is an exciting day!
As you read this I am on my way to Columbus Ohio! I'm going to Simon Says CREATE! I've got 2 super fun create and takes that I'll be sharing, so if you're going, be sure to stop by my table to get inky with me! The event is sold out BUT the store is open to the public with no admission fee, AND while supplies last, customers who purchase $50 in the store will receive a wristband to come to the create and take room! That's where I'll be! You can get all the details HERE

To keep the excitement rolling, Kelly is here with another awesome set of cards! She is on fire when it comes to creating a cool one layer cards! I'm loving how she makes a whole bunch of them in various colors and such so she has a stash to pull from when she needs one later.


She used lots of the RAD 2 words to create her birthday greeting on these cards, and then made her own stencils using Stars Fri-Dies

Such a simple thing to do! Cut a star shape from a scrap of cardstock, then use the negative as a stencil! You can see her stencils laying in front of her cards. Sponge on coordinating ink colors and you've got yourself one star of a card!



Now that is a whole lot of awesome for a Thursday!!




3 comments:

  1. Kelly, Those are some awesome one-layer cards! Love that you created your stencil from the fri-die!! Have fun in Columbus, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Kelly! Love the fun colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!