Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Special Guest Designer: Nicole Picadura!

Happy Saturday!

Today I am excited to bring you a special guest! She is sweet and talented and just a joy. I was so happy to have her be part of our first release blog hop last month, and she's back today for one more special post. Please welcome Nicole Picadura!



I started stamping in 2007 and quickly fell in love. I love everything about stamps and all sorts of techniques that are related! My go-to style when creating and stamping is clean and simple. It is important to me that any leveled stampers - even a just-starting-beginner stampers - can follow my tutorials and create beautiful projects. It doesn't have to be fancy or complicated when it comes to sharing the love of stamping!
When I am not stamping, I love to spend time with my hubby, our cat Honeydew, and our puppy Kirby. I also enjoy books, movies, and music.

Nicole got colorfully creative with a couple of our floral stamp sets. Let's check out this awesome project, and hear from Nicole just how she did it...
 I used both Full on Floral and Flower Power stamp set. I stamped the Full on Floral with a light gray ink to create a tone-to-tone background stamping on a light gray cardstock.


For the sentiment, I used Flower Power and stamped it on a black cardstock with versamark ink pad. After heat embossing them in white embossing powder, I colored them in with colored pencils in rainbow shades to create a blended look on the sentiment to pop them out. 

I fussy cut the sentiment into two parts, and popped it using foam tapes. I also tucked in some clear sequins and clear droplets behind the cutout sentiments. 


A very special thank you to Nicole for spending some time with us as our special guest. I hope enjoyed her visit! Please leave her some love :)

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



3 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow color choice for these gorgeous letters. For some reason, I don't think of doing that with words. Great idea and beautiful look for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty. Love the rainbow effect and what floors me is that you did that on black paper. I'd think you'd have to have a white pencil over it first and then color with the colored pencils....

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the prettiest cards I've EVER seen! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!