Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hey There Blog Hop Winners!

Happy Sunday!

I hope you all had fun on the Big March Release Blog Hop! I for one loved the projects! Usually I see them all as I prepare the daily posts, but this was really exciting to open each blog and see what they had waiting for us! I loved it!

I've got a bunch of winners to announce but first, let's take a look at the wonderful card Shona created for you today!


She created a really fun shaker element using Heart Board Fri-Dies, and then filled it with sequins from our limited edition Sistahood Sparkle. The fun sentiment from Girlfriend makes this card easy to send for lots of occasions. Could be just a hello card or maybe it says happy birthday inside! The cute Friendly Flowers Fri-Dies add a lot of whimsy to this already adorable card.

And now, without further ado, let's announce the winners of the blog hop chosen through random.org!
Winners, please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your prize!

These five lucky ducks just won a $20 gift certificate to www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com!
1. from Irit's blog: Macimbalo said...
Wow, you made so many lovely creations for this hop! So talented and I love how you used the new release!

2. from Nora's blog: Daria Z. said...
Masculine cards are always a challenge to me, but when I saw Rad 2, I thought it was a perfect set for masculine cards. You have showcased it beautifully!

3. from Kelly's blog:
          So pretty! I love the nice, Spring colors.

4. from Nicole's blog: Shelly says:
             Awesome cards!

5. from Laurel's blog: says
Very cool cards and love all this purple

and the winner of the $50 Grand Prize gift certificate is...
I like the Mazol Tov stamp set because I could use it to bless some of my Jewish friends. I am so glad you released a stamp set like this!


And that's a wrap! Thank you for joining in the fun this week!


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



6 comments:

  1. Ack! I see my name! Thank you sooo much! :)
    Congrats to ALL the winners!! Again, fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited. Thank you so much and congrats to all winner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners. It was a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! It was a great blog hop with so many great cards. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!