Translate

Monday, April 3, 2017

Have a rad cool awesome totally sweet birthday!

Happy Monday!!

Lisa is here today with a really cool card using our Rad 2 and Modern Petals background stamp sets.
I really like how she stamped the sentiments in a fun stacked order.


This is what Lisa said about her design process.
I used the Modern Petals and Rad Stamp Sets. To create the pattern on the bottom half of this card I used Tombow markers to color in the borders from the Modern Petals Set, mixing between the larger diamond image and the smaller. After all of it was stamped I spritzed it with water, and dabbed off any excess with a paper towel. For a cohesive artsy feel I added splashes or drops over the entire card with matching colors.


These new sets have so many fun possibilities! What will you create with yours? I'd love to see!
Be sure to tag us @casfridays on Instagram or Pinterest and include #casfridays so I can find it :)

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this IS awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fab. Love the arty look mixed with the funky feel, great card

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!