Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March Release Week: Day 4

Happy Tuesday and Welcome to Day 4 of our March Release Week!


We're doing things a little different this month just to change things up
and keep it fresh and exciting for you!
Each day this week, at 7am mountain time,
I'll debut a stamp set or two with a couple of delicious projects to wet your whistle,
that may or may not contain additional sneaks of things you haven't seen yet! *grin*
THEN, on Friday, hold on to your socks because we'll have a huge blog hop featuring TONS of eye candy, fantastic guests and chances for prizes too as we celebrate the new sets releasing in the store!

Introducing... So Pretty
This set got its name because I think the font is so pretty! It's filled with sentiments you'll enjoy using time and time again, and it even has a special one to stamp on the back of your cards :)

Let's see an idea or two for how you might use this set.

How happy is this card from Jeanne?? The colors are so vibrant and pretty, and a perfect match for this sweet sentiment that is sure to brighten someone's day.

Shona embossed her sentiment on vellum! One of my favorite looks, and a perfect way to let the Lovely Links die cuts peek through.

And that's all you get for today!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you 1 last set for this release, and then we'll be hopping in grand style on Friday with a huge blog hop filled with delicious projects from all of the Ink Squad, and a couple awesome guest designers too, as we celebrate the stamps arriving in the store! Yahooo!


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



6 comments:

  1. I really like this font. I am super fussy with fonts but thus is quite unusual and I like it, adding to my list...first must try the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an infinitely useful sentiment set and such a fun font.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!