Translate

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Can't Resist Embossing and Distressed Inks

Happy Saturday!

As you are reading this I am Miami bound!
Looking forward to sticking my toes in the sand and eating at a few amazing restaurants.
That's how hubby and I did our honeymoon 20 years ago, we rolled from restaurant to restaurant and tried to find stuff to do while we were waiting to get hungry again, LOL!
Seriously!
Old habits die hard and we'll be doing the same thing on the weekend of our 20th anniversary :)
That reminds me,
All orders placed through Friday afternoon have been shipped.
Orders placed over the weekend will not ship until Thursday when I return to CFS Headquarters :)

Today's card from
is really sweet.
She got inky with her distress inks and Special Delivery to create this!


Here's what Lisa said about creating this cutie...
I used the Special Delivery Stamp set to stamp and emboss with in a masked area. Leaving the mask in place I went over the embossed area with distress inks. Finally, I stamped one envelope onto white cardstock, colored in the heart and added stickles. This was fussy cut and added to my background with foam adhesive. The sentiment was stamped in the lower right corner before the panel was adhered to a black panel.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



2 comments:

  1. Love your card. Simplicity is the best for me. And I love my Distress Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and
    hope you are having a
    great time!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!