Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Peace Out Purple Haze

Happy Tuesday!
Can you believe it's the last day of February already?
Hang on my friends, Spring will be here in 21 days! *big grin*

had some fun with white outlines and a couple of the new stamp sets!
Check out what she did with


Wow, doesn't that look awesome?!
I love the soft, subtle way she inked Full On Floral to create that chalky background.
The white embossed Peace Out image is in a purple haze of inky color wash.
The fussy cut sentiment is from Bravo
Laurel has details on how she created this card on her blog-(link at top of post)

Full On Floral will be back in stock soon.
My manufacturer is making them as fast as they can...along with 6 more awesome stamp sets!
Squeal!
Mark your calendars to join us for the sneak peeks starting March 26th!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!