Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Let's Get Versatile! Creative Ways to Use Your CAS-ual Fridays Border Stamps and Tag Dies

Happy Monday!

I've got blog hop winners to announce and eye candy for your oohing and aahing delight!

I love it when my Ink Squad come up with creative ways to find versatility in my stamps and dies.
When I design them I have certain ideas of how they will be used.
The Girl Fridays are such a creative group, they are continually finding new ways to use my designs that I never even dreamed of.
I LOVE it when that happens!

has a colorful and cleverly created card for you!



She created her own hand stamped background by alternating border stamps from
Holly Jolly Borders? She used a Christmas stamp?
Yes! This set is actually very versatile as you'll see :)
I really like the cute black polka dot line border between the lines of flowers.
Its romantic but still modern.

Now let's talk about that cool Scallop Tag die cut she created.


She cut the tag once, then flipped the die cut around so that she could cut the top tag portion off and have the bottom scallop border on both sides.
Easy. Genius!
The pretty sentiment from Loving Thoughts fits perfectly on it
and works so well with this pretty card.

Thank you to everyone who hopped with us on the 17th.
Your comments touched our hearts and made me teary at times.
I've got winners to announce!

From Lisa's blog:
reeree62 said...
I just LOVE this card!!! So different :o)

From Taheerah's blog:
Janet Ingraham says:   
Great design. Great message!!!!

From Lori's blog:
Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

And last but not least, one of our hop stops gets a prize too!
and that winner is... Melissa Miller!

Please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your $15 prize

If you would like to be a designer in the hop, we'd love to have you!
Please join our Calling All Sistahs facebook group or email sistahoodhop@outlook.com
to get info about upcoming hops.
It's all about our sistahs!


1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!