Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

Layered Stamping on a One Layer Card!

Happy Friday!
It's the weekend! Can I get a Woot Woot?

Layered stamping...have you tried it?
took images from a few of our stamp sets
and stamped them over each other to create a stunning wreath!



I love how it runs off the edge of the card. So so so pretty!
She didn't mask, just stamped.
Lots of pretty colors and images from our
Autumn Blessings stamp sets.
That awesome sentiment is from Be.
Any sentiment would work well here to make this a birthday card, encouragement card, or any occasion.

Be sure to visit Lydia's blog for design details (link at top of the post)
Then be sure to check out our new challenge!
Lydia's card works perfectly with the theme :)


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



3 comments:

  1. I love this idea, just checked out how Lydia did this and left her some love, I have never thought of using Sssy Smiles like this, thanks for inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lydia's style & this is one beautifully stamped card--very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!