Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hooray for Taheerah Atchia

Happy Thursday!

I have a super cool stamp set called Bravo
that is awesome for celebration cards.
Whether it's a graduation, promotion, new job, new car, or anything else worth celebrating,
this set has cool, bold sentiments for your celebrating delight!
got her ink on with it and this happened!


I really like how she stamped the Bravo sentiment in black to mirror the black background.
That cool jack bursting from behind her sentiment panel is from Exclamations.
It has a coordinating die too, just sayin' *wink*


The metallic embossing on black really looks cool and I think gives a masculine feel.
Simply changing the color scheme could make it great for any age, boy or girl.
Super versatile and one you'll reach for time and time again.

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



2 comments:

I love hearing from you!!