Translate

Monday, February 6, 2017

Diecut frames and sequins

Happy Tuesday!

This is going to be a fun post!
I've got prize winners to announce! Yay!
and
I've got eye candy for you from

What a super fun way to use that big Full On Floral background stamp!
Shona's card is a perfect reminder that you can use a little or a lot of that stamp
and its equally beautiful!
The sweet sentiment from Love Notes and the pop of color from Sistahood Sparkle Sequins
are the perfect finishing touches.


Now let's get to those prize winners!
From Day 1:
I follow you everywhere. I spend the most time on Facebook, and also like Instagram. (It would be likely to see your posts on Pinterest or Twitter)

From Day 2:
Wonderful word flower stamps. They caught my eye from Taheerah's blog.

From Day 3:
I'm kinda liking the American Crafts Thickers Alignment Guides, which I've only seen a video of so far. I think I'd use my alphabet dies a lot more if I could be sure I'd get what I'm saying lined up!

From Day 4:
Happy Happy Happy Dance!!! Oh fill my online shopping cart and take my money!! As for youtube, I like a young man named Simon from inklipse.com he is an up and comer and I predict he will be the next Tim Holtz..


Winners, please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com with your stamp choice and mailing address. If your choice is out of stock you'll have the option to wait for it or choose a different set.

Have an awesome Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. Color me happy!!! So very excited and congrats to the other winners.. Now the hard part, choosing which stamp set..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!