Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love Notes and Valentine's Day Posies

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I'm sharing a card from
from the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Our theme is Pink, Red and White.
Look what she came up with!

She stamped the images from Pretty Posies in red ink on pink cardstock.
I LOVE the way that looks!
Next she stamped the same images with black ink on white cardstock.
She colored only the flowers with alcohol markers and I think the black and white leaves are perfection!

She cut them out with our Posies Fri-Dies and look how awesome they look stacked over each other


The sweet little sentiment is from Love Notes,
and it's perfect for today,
but simply swap it for a birthday or feel better or thinking of you sentiment
and this is a card you could make all year long!

I'd love for you to get inspired by these awesome colors and come play in our challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!