Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Be Badass Every Single Day

Happy Thursday!


got her ink on with our awesome stamp set called Be
and this happened!!


Wow!
That is frameworthy!


Here's how her process went...

To create this card I used the BE Stamp Set. I started by coloring the small butterfly image with distress markers, misting them with water and stamping them onto watercolor cardstock. I then trimmed the panel down and heat embossed my sentiment. As we have recently entered a New Year I thought this sentiment would be ...a great reminder of what I hope to do this year, hehehe! I then adhered my panel onto floral cardstock and finished it off with a few black pearls. 
Design Tip: When spritzing your colored stamp try spritzing the air and running your stamp up through it, rather than spraying directly at the image this helps to ensure a cleaner stamped image.

um yeah. She's awesome.
Leave her some love please :)

8 comments:

  1. I really love this card with the beautiful background and awesome sentiment! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - wonderful sentiment. I like the idea of your way of misting a stamp. I will give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this artsy look-fabulous use of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card - sentiment and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That truly is frameworthy! Such beautiful butterflies and a kick ass sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!