Translate

Monday, January 16, 2017

Calling All Sistahs!

Happy Tuesday!

Calling All Sistahs!!
It's the 17th of the month
so I'm here with your monthly reminder as I promised to do over a year ago...
Sistahs, pleeeease check yourselves!!

***I have a little confession to make to you***
Since finding my own breast cancer through a self exam...
each monthly exam since I had it extracted, blown up, destroyed...
terrifies me.
Not gonna lie, I have to do a few deep breaths first each month and my heart gets going.
The sense of relief I feel when I feel nothing new brings me to tears.
If I can do it, you can too.

Breast Cancer Awareness needs to be part of our monthly regiment.
Please do your self exams.
If you are past due on your mammogram, please schedule it today.
I don't want you to have it,
but if you do,
I want you to find it so you can crush it!

You matter.
Early detection is key.
Please share this message with all of your sistahs.
If we can catch it early, we can keep working together to take this disease DOWN!

As you know, I have a special collection of stamps and dies
designed specifically to support breast cancer awareness programs by
my donation of 50% of its profits.

Today, I have a special limited edition product that we are adding to this special product line!
It's called Sistahood Sparkle
and it's a specially mixed sequin mix from my sweet friend Paulina at
Pretty Pink Posh.

You can only get this special mix here while supplies last.
Once they are gone, they are gone!

http://cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/t/calling-all-sistahs-collection

I am joined today by my friends from all over the world
to inspire you
and remind you
and
most of them are using these gorgeous Sistahood Sparkle sequins
in their projects today :)

Please leave them some love as you hop through
for your chance to win a prize!

Then head on over to the store to get your
Sistahood Sparkle!
And maybe pick up one for your Sistahs too!

50% of it's profits will be donated to NBCF.org
to support their breast cancer awareness programs.
http://cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/t/calling-all-sistahs-collection

Cas-ual Fridays Stamps <<You are here


Rahmat Gouse <<Next Stop!


Just gotta have those Sistahood Sparkle sequins??

15 comments:

  1. Oh, Michele, I wondered if it was terrifying to check now that you've found cancer before. Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the fight. You are brave. And thank you for donating to this great cause. These sparkles are stunning. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful mix of sequins!
    I know what you mean.... I had a scare several years back, which thankfully turned out to be a cyst. But each mammogram I have gets me thinking of how scared I was and what I went through emotionally. And I take a deep breath and wait for the results after each mammogram. We also know how important our monthly exams are, and we thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so brave Michele! And thanks for the sparkles, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sequins, mine arrived today. I will use it for the next one. Had a peek whike checking the lubks on my blog, beautiful cards for this important cause.
    Michele, you have surely started a very important hop, and I am happy to be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a brave and strong woman, and I love the set you chose, because you sparkle hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this blog hop. I have ordered some of the items that were used and I can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your bravery in sharing your story and making this reminder blog hop so important!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sequins are gorgeous, Michele. Thanks for all you do to encourage us to be on top of our health! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty mix of sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michele, the sequins are awesome but you are even more amazing for sharing your story and encouraging everyone to check themselves!
    HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Hop and I've CHECKED, 100% for 2017 so far, and I am resolved to be 100% in Dec of 2017 too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing how much the self breast exam scares you. I thought I was the only one. two months ago had a new lump where my scar tissue is but they checked it and its just scar tissue! I am very grateful for the support here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great hop and for an important cause!
    thanks for spreading awareness about breast cancer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cause and message. Thank you for sharing your story and inspirations. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!