Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2016

December 9

Happy Friday!!

I'm so happy it's the weekend!

I just put 8 brand new stamp sets into production that will be debuting in February :)
I'm really excited about them!
There are lots of sentiments!  some classic, some sassy, which means something for everyone.
There are also really pretty designs that will delight those of you who love your markers.
I have lots more in my head that are making a lot of noise so I need to get them out! LOL!
My boys are taking off for the weekend with their wrestling team, and my hubby is leaving for a business trip so I think I'll cuddle up by the fire with my doggies, and turn on Gilmore Girls and design those sets! Yay!
If there is a sentiment you've been dying to have,
send me a note through this link
It just might get made into a stamp! :)

Girl Friday Laurel
has a super cool card for you today.
She used Exclamations with Whole Shebang and a border from Holly Jolly Borders


I love this!
I just love the motion of the ink that she washed over her card front.
It feels like an explosion of happy!
That Holly Jolly Borders set just keeps proving over and over that it's trendy and fun enough
to use everyday!

Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that pretty inked background! Perfect images and sentiments.