Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 21

Happy Wednesday!

Have you seen our fun Naughty or Nice stamp set?
It's got great sentiments and cool graphic borders.
Check out what Girl Friday Lydia created using it...


I love how she stacked the border at a fun angle. Looks like presents all stacked up!


She stamped the sentiment twice in a light gray and then black to give that cool shadow effect!



This is a fun card that is also really mailable, a big plus this time of year :)


Let's announce the winners from our
December Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop!

From Vicki's blog:
A great reminder and especially important to discuss with relatives when together for the Holidays.
December 17, 2016 at 8:25 AM

From Ceal's blog:
Thankyou all for a great hop. I'm learning a lot from your 'other cards' as well as being reminded to check myself this month. Thankyou. X Merry Christmas x

From Jeanne's blog:
Gorgeous colors and card. What a wonderful cause for a hop. Thanks for keeping it real ladies.
December 17, 2016 at 7:32 PM

Winners, please email me info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your $15 gift certificate



2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Lydia! How have I overlooked that stamp set!!!! I need that one - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this stamp set, so excited to use it for next years cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!