Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

December 1

Happy Thursday!

Can you believe it's December already?
My oh my the time certainly does fly!

Our temperatures have dipped to the 30's here in Colorado
and with all the wonderful holiday lights on everyone's houses,
it's definitely starting to feel a lot like Christmas!

Girl Friday Lisa
was inspired by a retro ornament.
She used our Ornament Tag Fri-Dies with Funky Flakes Fri-Dies
to create this dynamite card...

Ok, let's all just take a moment to ooh and aah...

Here's what Lisa said about her design process:
To create this card I started by die cutting my ornament using foil cardstock, Ornament Tag Fri-die set, and the Funky Flakes Fri-die set. I wanted to create a retro-ornament feel so I die cut the smaller circle slightly to the lower right side of the larger circle and inlaid the two together. I then added my snowflake on top and finished it off with the ornament topper and hanger. The sentiment is from the Snowy Sayings Stamp Set.

Isn't it stunning?!
I love the look of the foil.
I think it would be amazeballs done up in glitter paper too!

Have a wonderful day!!



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that's cool. I love the retro look!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ornament, I love how you created this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ornament. Love it

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning! What more can I say?!?! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!