Translate

Thursday, November 10, 2016

September 10

Happy Thursday!

Sassy Smiles.
Completely awesome stamp set with witty sentiments.
It's a must have for sending fun cards.

Girl Friday Laurel used it to create this...

I love the white embossed sentiment and elements.
That big happy smile looks amazing in the color fade of sparkle.


I think the fun addition of the Wonderful Words flower adds a great design touch
and I like how she colored a few petals in coordinating markers.

This great stamp set also has a coordinating die called Smiling Fri-Dies
that comes with 3 awesome word dies for even more creative fun!

Have a wonderful day,
and remember that no matter what is happening in your life
or in the world,
Smile.


3 comments:

  1. I have this stamp set and use it a lot. It's a keeper, that's for sure. Love this card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! The colors and the embossing really POP on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!