Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 6

Happy Monday!

has a gorgeous card for you today!
She embossed with multiple color embossing powders!


She used our new stamp set called Be
and made it super pretty!
Look how awesome that butterfly looks in all those fabulous colors.
You can do the same thing by sprinkling different color embossing powders
on the image. Easy!
I think the coordinating colored cardstock really sets it off!

I'm in North Carolina until Wednesday
enjoying time on the beach with my bestie, Catherine Pooler.
We are having a ball with Kristie Goulet and Heather North!
Any orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Wednesday afternoon when I get home.


2 comments:

  1. So pretty....the butterfly is gorgeous as are the layered card stocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!