Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 16

Happy Wednesday!

We are a week away from Thanksgiving here in the US.
I'm starting to put my menu together
and I've got quite a shopping list for it.
I'm excited to have my family come in from Minnesota!

has created a gorgeous card that is perfect for Thanksgiving
and a simple change of the sentiment would make it work for any occasion!


She used Casual Comfort and a few lovely colors to
create a stunning hand stamped designer paper.
The sentiment is from Autumn Blessings.

I just added a LOT of wonderful stamps and dies
to our SALE section!

Be sure to check out the shop :)



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, so pretty! Great Thanksgiving card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!