Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Happy Tuesday!
Today we are thrilled to be participating with
Tracey McNeely
and her
25 Days of Christmas Tags program!
http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca/search/label/25%20Days%20of%20Christmas%20Tags
Several of the Girl Fridays
have created amazing CAS-ual Fridays Christmas tags
and I promise you'll want to see them.

Before you head over,
because we are the first company in her lineup of fun,
I've added every single one of our Tag Fri-Dies to our SALE section!
And I'm going to leave them there for the entire 25 days...
or while supplies last :)
Be sure to stop by the Girl Friday blogs to grab a special savings code from them.
You can use it at checkout to save even more on top of the sale price!

I'm not going to share the wonderful tag creations here
because I want you to join the fun on Tracey's blog
to see what she has in store for you and
learn about how you can try to win some fabulous prizes too!

I do have a little eye candy for you though from
Girl Friday Lisa



"To create this card I started by stamping the larger border from the Tin Roof Stamp Set in the center of a white panel. I then colored the areas in with various copic markers and added some Liquid Pearls to the smaller dot images. I then stamped the sentiment from the Calm and Gentle Stamp Set with a brown ink. After die cutting the top and bottom of the panel I layered it onto some green cardstock with foam adhesive and added it all to the card base."


Now off you go to join 25 days of fun!
Click HERE



8 comments:

  1. Michele thank you for the wonderful introduction! How exciting that you are not only sponsoring the event but having a sale too! I love the kindness is this wonderful crafting community. Lisa's card is beautiful, I really like the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet eye candy, a very pretty card by Lisa! Looking forward to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!