Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October Release Day 3

Welcome to our last day of the October release!
I hope you've enjoyed all the wonderful inspiration
you've seen so far.

We have even more for you today!
Today I have a wonderful big word stamp set for you.
It was designed so you could use the words on their own,
or combine them with the little words I included
to create your own awesome sentiments.

Introducing...
Powerful Words

Don't you just love that brush stroke script?
The Girl Fridays have totally knocked my socks off.
Check this out!

From Kelly


From Lydia

From Vicki

From Laurel


From Julia 

From Lisa

From Nora 

From Shona 

From Jeanne



Wowzers, right?!

This awesome stamp set
and Word Ribbon
and Be
are available

Let the shopping begin!




9 comments:

  1. Awesome sentiments and brushstroke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp set! I love the brushstroke words! All of the DT cards are gorgeous! I think this stamp set is a "must have" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful set! Love all the beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these brushstroke words!!! They are going to be regulars on my projects!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shaker
    and all of these
    are so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the powerful words and edgy script style!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamp set and great projects!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!