Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 17th: Calling All Sistahs!

Welcome to Day 1 of our October release
and
our Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

1 year ago this month I had my lumpectomy.
This morning at 9 am I will have my mammogram...
1 year cancer free???
It's a BIG day for me and I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous.
I will update here later in the day with the verdict.

***update***
I am cancer FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 year down, the rest of my life to go :)
Thank you so much for all the support and love I've been receiving today, you all rock!

As you know, I designed my special
Calling All Sistahs collection about this time last year.
So far we've raised over $1300 for

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/

That's money that goes directly to awareness and research programs.
But I know we can raise more!
So this month, the 1 year anniversary of my own breast cancer surgery
and the 4th birthday of my happy little company,
I've designed an addition to the

Introducing...Word Ribbon


This awesome set will be a go-to for encouragement.
It's design will reach past breast cancer and be useful for any type of cancer.
The big word ribbon was designed to fit with our Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die.
50% of the profits from the set and all the sets in this collection
are donated to NBCF.org


I'm not going to make you wait to get this, it's available in the store

This brings us to our blog hop!
Early detection saved my life
and the lives of my family and friends and sistahs.
So I'm here with a whole lot of my friends
to remind you to do your self breast exams
and get those mammograms scheduled!

Today's hop is about encouraging someone who is going through this right now.
You'll see lots of super projects and many of them will use our brand new Word Ribbon set.
Be sure to leave some love at all the stops.
There are 2 more stamp sets being released this week,
and 1 lucky random commenter will win the whole release!


CAS-ual Fridays Stamps <<<You are here!
Jeanne Jachna <<<Next Stop!


Have fun.
Be inspired.
Do your self breast exams.
Be safe.
You're my sistahs and YOU matter to me!

I'll be back tomorrow with a stamp set
that you will absolutely flip for!
Can't wait to show you :)



28 comments:

  1. Here is wishing you good health and loads of success in your noble initiative. It is a very important issue that needs our collective attention. Thanks for bringing it to the fore :) hopping on to see the awesome creations now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such pretty creations and have to say the words ribbon stamp is very apt and awesome!! The ladies on the hop have created magic with it. Hopped over to all the blogs except a couple that i could not seem to find. Thanks for creating awareness about breast cancer.
    Hugs
    Preeti D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your test today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new beautiful word ribbon stamp! It is a must have for sure! All the cards in the hop are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your story and creating this wonderful line of stamps so we can stand strong with our sistahs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these cards show a great deal of encouragement. Thank you for sharing this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle~ Congratulations on kicking this nasty diseases *SS! I am a three time cancer survivor so I know the joy of getting the news that you are disease free! It seems like I get cancer every 12-15 years and I refuse to let it beat me!
    I love this stamp set and wish I could afford to purchase it but the budget doesn't allow for it right now. I hope lots and lots of people buy it and that the money raised will be the amount that funds the CURE to eradicate this disease! Wouldn't that be awesome?
    I am off to hop and see what the designers have created with this awesome stamp set!!! Thanks for having me along on this meaningful and inspirational hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished the amazing hop! So much encouragement and inspiration along the way!! Will check back so that I can see when you post your good news from today's tests! :-)

      Delete
  7. Congrats, Michelle, on one year! Also congrats on the new stamp set for this awesome cause!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great stamp set! Congratulation on one year "C" free!!
    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU inspire me, Michele! Congratulations on being 1 year cancer free!!! Enjoy a supersize glass of wine tonight in celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopes and prayers with you Michele! Your commitment to this cause is humbling - you are an amazing lady who I love and admire!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the monthly reminder.
    Glad your news was so good.
    Live long and happy.
    thanks for having the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My good thought to you, I am proud of your post . Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you have made the 1year mark cancer free ... I am 1 year post Thyroid Cancer surgery so I understand where you are coming from .. I love all of your stamps and how committed you are to raiding not only $$$ but awareness ... I would love these stamps to pay it forward to those who supported me even as they fought their own battles ... Thank you so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Michelle!!! I'm also a breast cancer survivor...9 years cancer free!! My grew over night...it was very aggressive. I had 2 different types the aggressive one is called her2. But after 2years of chemo and radiation I'm a walking breathing miracle!! I thank God every day!! I just turned 52 this August!! I'm looking forward to checking out everyone's projects!! 💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀💗🎀

    ReplyDelete
  15. So in love with the new stamp!! You are changing and saving lives... You are an inspiration to many!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set, inspiring blog hop and thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My Goodness! I just finished the hop and I'm so glad I did it. So glad to know about the group too. My sis in law just started her radiation this morning for breast cancer. She went for her annual mammo and they found the tiniest of lumps, she had that removed and it was very well defined and nothing in the lymph nodes at all. She is at stage 0 and we are all confident that she'll be cancer free once she finishes her radiation. As usual she will be taking the inhibitors for 5 yrs too.
    Thanks for doing these hops, it's a fabulous idea to remind us all to do our checks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad your mammogram came out good! Now I'm gonna hop, hop, hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for calling attention to the importance of breast exams and for supporting breast cancer awareness with your stamps. The cards from your DT are both beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for continuing to remind us all. Prayers for continued good health.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! So happy you are Cancer Free! Thanks for the monthly reminders it is so important to keep on top of this disease. I have had many biopsies which have all been benign thankfully but you never know when it will go the other way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your first year cancer free! I sure hope all continues that way!!
    What a terrific stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Michele! I am so happy for you!! Loving the new sets, they are so powerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is such a pretty stamp set. Love the projects made with it. Long life and happiness to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I came back to see if you mentioned your appointment and YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Cancer FREE!! So incredibly happy to hear.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!