Translate

Friday, October 14, 2016

October 15

Happy Saturday!

Not too long ago Girl Friday Lisa
created a spectacular pink snowflake card.
Well guess what?
She's done it again!
She's back today with another gorgeous pink snowflake card
using Must Love Snowflakes!


To create this card I used the Must Love Snowflakes Stamp Set and stamped and heat embossed the snowflake images around the outside of my cardbase forming a frame. I then used a blending tool and a light pink ink to fade some color towards the center of the card. I then stamped my sentiment in a gray ink and finished the card off with twine, jinglebells, and sequins.


Only 2 more days til we start showing you the new October stamp sets!
There are 3 of them
and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for creating them :)
Join us on October 17th!


9 comments:

I love hearing from you!!