Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2016

October 14

Happy Friday!

Today we say farewell to Girl Friday Diane.
She leaves us today with a spectacular tag card!


I love this!
She used Tin Roof to stamp on Posies Fri-Dies and Loving Blooms.
She also cut Loving Blooms from glitter paper (you know I loves me some glitter paper!)
and Casual Trees Fri-Dies in white,
and layered them all onto Tag Buddies
which she double cut in both white and more of that scrumptious glitter paper!


The big cool sentiment from Wonderful Words finishes off the pretty tag
that fits wonderfully onto the cardfront.

Diane, the time went waaaay to fast!
I've loved having you and your wonderful style here
and I'll miss you!
Best of luck to you!

Only a couple more days til the October release!!



2 comments:

  1. Look at all of that golden goodness! This is STUNNING! I love a tag on a card....swoon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you like it, Michele!! I wanted to use a lot of gold on this card because YOU have a heart of gold and I admire you so much! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!