Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October 13

Happy Thursday!

Today we say farewell to Girl Friday Bonnie.

This is one of my favorite cards from her.
I just love how she fussy cut the Wonderful Words flowers
and stacked them up.
So pretty!


Bonnie I will miss you!
You have such a bold yet elegant style
and it's been a lot of fun seeing your creations.
Best of luck to you in the future!

Wonderful Words and lots more awesome sets
are on SALE this month to celebrate our 4th birthday!
Check it out
and be sure to mark your calendar to join us on
October 17th for our special post
and the first October release preview!




2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the bold black stripe with the beautiful flowers! Lovely contrast. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!