Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October 12

Happy Wednesday!

The next few days will be bittersweet
as we say farewell to a few
awesome Girl Fridays.

Today is Jingle's last day with us.
She has been on my team for so long,
it's hard to remember a time when she hasn't been here!
She has rocked my stamps and dies
with her cool style
and
delighted us all with her creativity.
Today is no different.


She combined a lot of wonderful things to create this cool card.
Smiling Fri-Dies paired with Wait for It and Pretty Posies.
I love that she stamped the leaves on the corners
and also over the die cut thanks.

A perfectly timed card for today.
Jingle,
I've loved having you here and will miss you!
Don't be a stranger and I wish you well in your new adventures :)

The SALE items are flying off the shelves!
Get 'em while they last!!

Only 5 more days till our release starts!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a cheerful thank you card! Love the falling leaves!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!