Translate

Friday, July 15, 2016

The Holiday 2016 collection is available Now!

Woot Woot! It's Release Day!

The waiting is over!
I've got 13 fantastical stamps and dies in the store for you














And now I've got 3 lucky winners to announce!

From Day 1:
Definitely lots of inspiration here. Love them all and the tags are amazing!

From Day 3:
A lots of inspiration, awesome projects:-)

From Day 4:
LOVE the sleigh!!! So perfect!


You have until Wednesday, July 20th to contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to collect your $15 gift certificate code.
After that, I'll choose a new winner.

Let the shopping begin!




6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Such a great Christmas release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thank you SO MUCH! Congratulations to the other winners!
    I'll email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!!
    Again, amazing release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you very much! Congratulations to the other winners!
    Email sent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all three lucky winners! I a so jealous! Enjoy your shopping sprees! LOVE the new stamps and dies and cannot wait to get my hands on the sleigh and a few others! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you winners...enjoy your shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!