Translate

Friday, July 8, 2016

July 9

Happy Saturday!

I'm so excited because in 24 hours, we will start our
Holiday 2016 Release Party!!
There will be snowflakes!
There will be dreidels!
There will mistletoe!
and more!!
There will be 6 days of amazing inspiration!
And then on Saturday, let the shopping begin!!

To tide you over until the festivities begin tomorrow,
has a stunning card to make you smile :)


She paired our Sassy Smile set with Curtis Background.
I love the "messy" way she inked that stamp so that part of it is there and part isn't.
Very cool look!


Ok, set your alarms and be ready to party with us!
PJ's encouraged...we'll be in ours :)
The fun starts at 12 am eastern!


3 comments:

  1. Love the bright sunshiny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright and fun card and the sentiment is awesome and made me laugh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card!
    Can't wait for the release party!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!