Translate

Monday, July 4, 2016

July 5

Happy Tuesday!

I am so excited today!
The new website is live!!
I spent a ridiculous number of hours putting it together, and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.
I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think :)

Today Archana has created a really, really pretty card.
She used Thanks and Truth Is with Truth Blooms Fri-Dies 

I just love this field of flowers she created! 
There is lots of wonderful detail on this so let me show you a close up...


Be sure to visit Archana's blog to get details on how she did this.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Love the design and all of that wonderful texture! Such a pretty field of happy wild flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Archana. A great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job! I love when you click on the stamp set you see a card that shows how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing your new website! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!