Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 20

Happy Wednesday!
I've got prizes to announce from our
Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop!

We love having guest bloggers in our hop
one of them is going to win a $15 gift certificate.
And the winner is...

Now for the lucky duck commenters
Each of them has won a $15 gift certificate to

From Kara's blog:
Gorgeous card Kara!!

From Lydia's blog:
Fabulous highlight card! Love it, Lydia!

From Vicki's blog:
Petra Swart said...
Such a great card for such a special hop, Vicki!!!! Your card is really special and I love that you've worked with such strong colours!!! Beautifully done!!!
Have a great day!!!!
July 17, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Winners, please email me at
cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
to claim your prize

If you would like to be a stop in one of upcoming hops,
we'd love to have you!
and/or email my amazing hop coordinator Heather at
sistahoodhop@outlook.com


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Have fun! A totally inspirational hop. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! What an honor to participate! Saving lives one reminder at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate this monthlu blog hop!! Thank you all for sharing your love and reminders with us. Michele, I have sent you email :)

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!