Translate

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 29

Happy Wednesday!

I'm super excited about a couple of big announcements...
that I can't tell you about yet!
I know! I'm teasing, but they are pretty big announcements
and I'm working really long hours right now to make them happen.
I can't wait to tell you, and I hope it will be super soon :)

Today, I have 2 lovely cards for your oohing and aahing delight.
Girl Friday Jeanne got inky with our Truth Is stamp set and this is what happened...


She paired that big Truth Is flower with our Lovely stamp set.
I love the soft ombre borders she stamped.
It's a lucky friend that gets to receive this card!


Ok, so I have a confession to make...I can't do 1 layer cards!
This one is stunning and it makes me feel like I need to try harder! LOL!
I love the warm sunshine of ink behind her simply stamped flowers.
Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by!
Ok, back to work on the stuff I can't tell you about yet *wink*


3 comments:

  1. They really are both beautiful, love the layers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!