Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 23

Happy Thursday!

I've got a jawdropping card,
a bit of housekeeping news,
and an exciting announcement!

Where should I start???


Girl!!  Diane has completely knocked my socks off with this!
I adore the double negative cut and then the inlaid die! Squeal!!
She used our Heart Board Fri-Dies and some awesomeness from our
Calling All Sistahs collection: Sistahs Fri-Dies and Hope Ribbon



I could look at that all day!

Now for the housekeeping...
My website provider is doing a little migration tonight.
I don't know if that means they are flying north for the summer or what,
but there is a better than good chance that my website may be down
starting now through about 6am tomorrow.
Don't worry, it will be back :)

Last but not least...
Set your watch to join us at 9 am eastern on Saturday!
We will be joined by the Imagine Crafts team
for a fantastical blog hop featuring
CAS-ual Fridays and Imagine Crafts products!

Woot Woot!!







1 comment:

  1. Love the dies used like this and that beautiful blue background! All of those gold accents really POP!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!