Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2016

June 20

Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend, boy was it hot in Colorado!
I'm here today to announce the winners from our
Calling All Sistahs hop!

If you would like your blog to be a stop on our next hop,
we'd love to have you!
All you need is a blog and at least one stamp or die set from our

First things first,
One of our volunteer hop stops is going to win a $15 prize!
That winner is... Kim Sherrod

I let random.org choose a winner from her blog and that is...

kittykat3308 said...
Your card is beautiful.

KathleenR


Next winner from Vicki's blog is...

Fabulous job on this Vicki.
Michele Henderson said...
Very pretty CAS card! Thank you so much!
Take care!
Michele

Winners please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!