Translate

Monday, June 13, 2016

June 14

Happy Tuesday!

I've got some exciting news that I just couldn't wait to share with you.
We've got a new Girl Friday joining the Ink Squad!!

Now you won't see much of her here until after she moves to a new state next month, 
but it's too hard to keep big secrets that long so I'm going to let her spill her beans now instead!
Yay!

Please give a warm welcome to...


I guess you classify her style as Clean And Simple but
she is not afraid to follow or challenge her mojo 
so I think I'd call her more Clever and Cool :)
Laurel is always up to something in her craft room 
trying new products, new techniques, and sharing them 
both on her blog and youtube.
She also runs a super cool facebook group called
that has lots of inspiration shared by her and her members. 

Here's a little teaser of the kind of fun you can expect from her...

She got inky with Butterbows.
I love the range of color she created and the fun pattern she made by stamping the butterfly rainbow image twice.
This is such a fun set of cards, each featuring a different sentiment from Butterbows.

I'm so excited to have her here 
and we can all look forward to her inky creations 
once she gets her craft room unpacked later next month :)
In the meantime check out her links above and get to know her a bit :)



4 comments:

  1. Yay for Laurel! It will be fun seeing her creations here on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wonderful butterfly cards, the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already follow Laura and love her style!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!