Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 6

Happy Friday!!

I've got a super cute card for you today 
AND
a super fun announcement!!

Girl Friday Lisa created this cutie patootie using our Pretty Posies and Posies Fri-Dies


Lisa cut the cute Posies cuts and then used distress inks to dress them up. 
I think the little Stickles dots in the centers are super cute!
I like the big chunky look of these, it's a fun alternative to using them with the stamps!


And now for our super fun announcement!
The challenge is back!

and it started today!!!
You can now design in any style you want!
You don't have to use CAS-ual Fridays products to play or win, but it would make my heart go pitter pat to see them :)
Come on over and see the new challenge, 
ooh and aah over the Girl Fridays' inspiration projects 
and get the deets to play along!



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!