Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 29

Happy Sunday!

Girl Friday Kelly has done it again!
She came up with an outstanding graduation project
using In the Cards and Shuffle Fri-Dies

Middle School graduation card for my cousin ... his school color is red, so the red fits perfectly. I'm just now realizing I made red SPADES instead of red diamonds!! Well, I guess that calls attention to them being specifically RED! For a girl cousin I would have made red hearts.

They are all removeable from the pocket on the front.

Hello TIN ROOF ... how PERFECT is that for the back of a card?!?

You could also add money to the front.
Simply pop a bill behind one or all of the cards for a fun surprise.

What a super awesome project!!
Thanks so much Kelly and congrats to your cousin on becoming a high schooler!



4 comments:

  1. Never even noticed they were red spades because the card was so fantastic! Really cool idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!