Translate

Friday, May 27, 2016

May 28

Happy Saturday!

Prepare to be amazed!
And with that I mean put a pillow on your keyboard because it's gonna hurt when your jaw hits it

Girl Friday Diane made this!
Holy smokes, that's a whole lot of die cut loveliness!!
There are so many layers and so much dimension, I just love this!



Ok, so for your shopping list, you'll need Casual Trees, Posies and Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies.
You will use these over and over again and if you need more ideas on how you'll use them, check out our Pinterest board tab at the top of the blog to get lots and lots of ideas.
She chose to stamp the big sentiment from Mwah and added a fun little banner sentiment from Thanks.
You could make any sentiments work with a creation like this.
From thank you to happy birthday and anything in between.

Thanks for stopping by!  


3 comments:

  1. Before reading the post I said: holy smokes!
    Do I love this?! YES, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering with those gorgeous dies! LOVE the Mwah.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!