Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2016

May 2

Happy Monday!

We certainly had an exciting weekend!!
On Saturday, 5 awesome stamp sets and 2 super cool die sets were released.
Lots have already been shipped to their new forever homes and more will go out today :)
To get yours, click HERE

On Sunday, I announced our very special Sistahood Blog Hop invitation!
Be sure to check that out HERE to get the details on how you can be involved and RSVP

And also on Sunday, over at the challenge blog, I introduced my new Challenge Director!
Be sure to stop by, meet her, and then come back all week to meet the new designers there before the challenge begins on May 6th!

Today, the fun continues with fabulous eye candy from Girl Friday Archana!


Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous thank you card!!
She used our new Thanks stamp set and embossed 2 of the sentiments in white.
I so love that look!


Then she embossed and water colored lots of Pretty Posies. and die cut them from Posies Fri-Dies.
I love the boldness of the sentiments paired with the whimsy of the flowers. 
And look how darling they look with sequin centers!!
Awesome!!



4 comments:

I love hearing from you!!