Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 19

Happy Thursday!

I hope you enjoyed the blog hop this week,
 I'll be back tomorrow with the winners list! Yay!

Today, I have a card for you from Girl Friday Bonnie
that is positively drool worthy!
It's got pretty ribbon, pretty pattern papers and pretty stuff from CAS-ual Fridays too!

I love that she made her own pattern paper using Tin Roof to coordinate with 2 pretty papers she had in her stash.
The ombre Smiling Fri-Die looks awesome positioned over it.
The tied a little Scallop Tag Fri-Die to her pretty bow and added a smiley face from Sunbeams.
Last but not least, she stamped a sentiment from Sassy Smiles and trimmed it into 2 pieces to stack under her die cut.

Ohmygawsh, is this dreamy or what??
Thanks for stopping by today, and we'll see ya tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. I totally ADORE this beautiful, feminine card, the colors are scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All over PRETTY! Such a happy smiling card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!