Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 11

Happy Wednesday!

Julia created a card for today that I love for lots of reasons. 
She combined 3 awesome stamp sets for it and it makes me happy to see how well they all work together.
Here is Wonderful Words with Calm and Gentle plus dots from Autumn Blessings...


I love how the Calm and Gentle tree trunks run right off the edge of her panel. 
I love the combination of fun colors.
I love the graphic look of the Autumn Blessings dot trees.
I just love it!


I hope you enjoyed your visit today :)


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! i love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Sweet! Love the colors and the pretty, pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I really love the colors of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors just make this card FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a creative design! Love the gorgeous trees! This is so well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!