Translate

Monday, May 16, 2016

Calling All Sistahs May Sistahood Hop

Calling All Sistahs! It's the 17th!!


I created 
Calling All Sistahs 
in an effort to support breast cancer awareness all year long because 
YOU matter to me, You are my Sistahs!
We have new sistahs joining us here all the time and I'm thrilled!
If you want to know the back story on how Calling All Sistahs came to be, click HERE

 ***This is your reminder to do your breast self-exam!***
and remind your sistahs too!
It's important to me to reach as many sistahs as possible so we are having a blog hop!
The Girl Fridays and several more awesome designers who volunteered to be a blog hop stop
are here today with lots of amazing inspiration for you.
Please enjoy the hop and if you get lost along the way I've got the entire hop list here to get you back on track.
Be sure to leave some love at each blog as you hop through for your chance at 1 of the 3 prizes that will be chosen at random :)
Cuz prizes just make it a little more fun!
Each stop will have an inspiration project featuring at least 1 piece from my
50% of the profits from this collection are donated to
to support their awareness and research programs.

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps <<You are Here! Yay!
Archana Bhurke <<Next stop!

If you would like to be a blog stop next month,
you'll find the info on Heather's blog, the last stop.
We'd love to have you join us and be able to reach your sistahs too!!




16 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me help in this amazing blog hop! I checked and didn't find anything this month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Blog Hop and Self Check reminder! Everyone's cards are so beautiful and unique! Thank you for letting me be a part of this Awesome hop and reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hop! Thank you so much for letting me join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a great idea creating this. I'm glad your bout with cancer is over. Mine too.

      Delete
  5. love this hop, so glad I joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hop that is for a good cause - reminding women to
    do their self-exam and get mammograms as needed.
    The cards were beautiful - the DT did an excellent
    job.
    thanks for helping to promote this necessary procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder...off to hop now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I LOVE all of the awesomeness on this hop - such creative joy out there! Great Job Michele and Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing hop! Thank you!
    Love all the cards and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely realse. I just finished hoping .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just finished the hop and there were so many beautiful cards and lots of encouragement. What a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great hop for a wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!