Translate

Friday, April 29, 2016

Release the Stamps!

Happy Saturday!
It's official...all the stamps and dies you've been oohing and aahing over this past week
are available 
NOW! 

   
Tin Roof  $15.00          Smiling Fri-Dies  $24.00           Thanks   $15.00                  Bravo  $15.00

  
      Pretty Posies   $15.00        Posies Fri-Dies   $16.00        Dream Then Do   $15.00


Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun this week!
I've really enjoyed your comments!

Let's get to our winners, shall we?!
                                                        Beautiful cards. My favorite flower is the Lilly of The Valley
                                                         Kathleen

Great cards! I love the sayings: you can't always change your circumstances but you can change your attitude. 

Love the Big Thanks sentiments! :) Gosh, I'd have to say my favorite animal is really any large cat, especially tigers and black panthers. :)

Love the tin roof stamp. So versatile, and I love the DT's projects.


Oh, that Tin Roof stamp and what everyone did with it is awesome sauce!! It and the Bravo die are my favs!!

Winners please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com by May 6th to claim your $15 prize code

Mark your calendars...our challenge starts up again in 1 week!
Join us there starting tomorrow to meet the new designers
as we count down to our 5th birthday!!

Tomorrow I'll be back with details on how you can RSVP 
for a spot on our brand new 
Sistahood Blog Hop!




3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Thank you so much & congrats to all the winners! Love the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners, how fabulous! Fantastic Release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, YAY!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!