Translate

Monday, April 11, 2016

April 12

Happy Tuesday!!
Wow, what a super fun 10 days that was filled with amazing introductions and 
exciting announcements!

Today I'm here with a quick post to announce the prize winner 
AND 
I've got one more announcement! 
hehehe, they are kind of addicting!


Random.org chose Nora's blog
and then it chose the following comment as the winner of the $50 gift certificate.
drumroll please..........

cindybearj said...
Love both of these cards. One bright and happy and one for a sad occasion, both awesome.
April 6, 2016 at 11:45 PM


Congratulations Cindybearj! Please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your prize

And now for the announcement...

That's right! The Girl Fridays are already playing with the new product 
and they will have jaw dropping inspiration to share with you 
beginning with the first sneak peek on April 25th!
Mark your calendar to spend a few fun-filled days with us!

In the meantime, 
the Girl Fridays all have special savings codes to share with you on their blogs.
You get a nice discount on your purchase, and they get a little bonus from me every time their code is used. 
It's fun for everyone!!
Be sure to keep visiting them and grab their code whenever you feel like treating yourself :)



7 comments:

  1. This stamp is very cool. I really liked it.

    Stamps of India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Enjoy shopping!!!
    I hope this month flies by! I can't wait to see all the new stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cindy! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Cindy! Can't wait to see the new releases!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ya'll! I am so excited! I can't wait to see the new releases either. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Cindy! Super excited about the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!