Translate

Thursday, March 31, 2016

April 1 Introducing...

Happy Friday!

I'm so excited and I thought today would never get here!
It's time to introduce you to the new team!!! 
Finally!!

As you know, I had a DT Call recently and my plan was to add 3 new Girl Fridays to my team.
That sounded good at the time, but as the applications started to roll in, and I was oohing and aahing over the amazing talent, I realized 3 was not enough and I decided to make it 6. 
phew! That felt better!
When it came time to choose those 6 designers, I couldn't do it.
I mean, I really tried but 6 just wasn't enough and I was feeling miserable.

Then I remembered that I'm the boss and I can do whatever I want!
*insert gleeful happy dance*
I decided to make it 9!!
9 worked, AND 
I still have a couple of things up my sleeve that are super exciting and you'll hear about them at the end of our introduction week!!

Everyday for the next 9 days 
I'll be introducing you to the newest Girl Fridays!
They were all sworn to secrecy and have been eagerly waiting to spill their beans
Today, the first beans get spilled :)

I'm so excited to introduce you to

Vicki joins us from Arizona so I'm hoping she can bring a warmth to CAS-ual Fridays!
hehehe...we had a blizzard here last week at CAS-ual Fridays headquarters, and it's snowing again as I write this, so that may be a joke that only I crack up at *wink*

She has a fabulously fun style that is colorful, playful and inspiring.
I'm so excited to have her and I just know you're going to love seeing what she does with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies :)

Check out this fun card...
I love the cool background she created using Linked Fri-Dies 
and the fun ombre color styling she repeated in her fussy cut sentiment from Whole Shebang.
Super cool!

This next one makes me think of warm afternoons by the pool with a pitcher of sangria at the ready ;)


I just love the colors!!

See what I mean? She's fun!!!

Be sure to check out  Vicki's blog to get to know her better and see all the fun stuff she has happening there!

You'll want to leave some love for each of the new designers on their blogs to increase your chance of winning! 

That's right! 
1 lucky random comment from our introduction week will win a $50 gift certificate!

I'll be back tomorrow with another introduction!


66 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! So excited to be designing for CAS-ual Fridays! It's going to be a fun ride!! :) Thanks Michele for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from Vicki to kick off her announcement! Looking forward to lots more of her inspiring card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the
    team Vicki and
    great cards!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see all your new designers! How fun to be the boss and get what you want. ;) Even so, it must have been difficult to narrow it down to 9. Congratulations, Vicki!!! I look forward to getting to know you and your cardmaking style in the months to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vicki! Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Vicki! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, congrats Vicki!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the DT. I like your CAS style and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the DT, Vicki! I like your CAS style - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting Michele and Vicki! Fabulous creations Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these cards and fun colors...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Looking forward so seeing all the new DT projects

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Vicki! LOVE your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Vicki!!!! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicki, Congratulations and I can't wait to see more of your designs here soon. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! So excited to see more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness Vicki, your cards ARE great! Welcome! (Now I have to go check out your amazing work on your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Vicki! Go Girl! They are so lucky to have you! You are amazing and I love your fabulous cards! !!!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Vicki! Such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome, congrats, and I can't wait for all the new creations you will show us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how exciting! Congrats Vicki!!! I love those cards and can't wait to see what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! Great cards. Love the fun bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats, Vicki, so glad to see your face on this blog. LOVE your cards, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay! Congrats Vicki! So glad to see here and love to see more of your stunning creations! Love your way you treat your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is going to be a fun 9 days! Can't wait to see more designs. Congratulations to Vicki! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Vicki is going to be such a treasured addition to your team. She simply ROCKS cardmaking. Congrats Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, Vicki's cards are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's so good you're the boss! ;-) Congrats to Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome to Cas ual Fridays Vicki and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your work is beautiful! She's a perfect choice for your team Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute and colorful card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'ts GREAT to be the BOSS!!! So happy to see Vicki as part of your team:))

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations and what a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats! Love the cards. :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. Welcome Vicki! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful and fun creations!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats, Vicki! With cards like these, it's no wonder Michelle added you to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Vicki is awesome!! Love her cards!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love Vicki's art. Great cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations great cards and love the colors of both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your cards! Congrats Vicki, been admiring your work for awhile. It will be fun to see what you will create with these fun Cas-ual Friday goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations Vicki! Fab cards, looking forward to seeing your new creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats Vicky! Your cards are absolutely fabulous. Look forward to seeing more of your creations here.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome choice. What great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Congrats Vicki! Love your colour choices and how you used the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  45. yay for Vicki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wonderful cards, Vicki!! Congrats♥

    ReplyDelete
  47. Stunning cards! Look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am just loving all the DT intros and wonderful cards! Vicki's cards are so fun and colorful...they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Super fun cards! I love how Vicki used color on these! They are definitely full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hooray! These cards are awesome! Vicki is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats to you Vicki for your DT spot! These are so cute and I especially love the colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Awesome cards and congrats Vicki! You have inspired me for years!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congratulations, Vicki! I've seen your posts in blogland and live your style.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love these cards...great designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congratulations Vicki! I am so happy to see so many familiar faces on your new team, Michele! You have a great lineup! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!