Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2016

DT Call Update

Thank you!
A super sincere and heart felt thank you to everyone who applied to the Ink Squad DT call.
The call is now closed.

I've visited lots and lots of blogs over the past 2 weeks,
 and I've seen so much inspiring creativity.
I want you all to know how much I've enjoyed reading about you 
 and getting to see your work.
You've made me ooh and aah, and my socks have been knocked off time after time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply.
I'm so excited that so many of you want to be part of my team.

Today I'll be visiting the blogs from the applications that came in during the final hours of the call,  
and revisiting blogs to get a last look before I  make my final decisions. 
I received just shy of 100 applications for 6 spots.
This is going to be super hard!!
Those 6 invitations will be emailed by Wednesday, March 9th
and the new designers will be officially introduced beginning April 1st.

Please don't be discouraged if you don't receive an invitation this time.
I honestly could have filled 5 teams with the talent I have to choose from!
There will be more opportunities in the near future, 
and I'm looking for ways to bring more of you on!
For instance, the challenge will be starting up again shortly, 
so you may be contacted very soon about your interest in joining that team.
You may also be contacted about your interest in doing a guest spot.
And I'm actively working on a way for more of you to be involved in my 
Calling All Sistahs campaign.

Lots of exciting things are coming soon!
I'm excited and I hope you are too!
Have a wonderful Sunday :)


6 comments:

  1. Michele I don't envy you the task at all, there is so much amazing taken out there. Good luck to everyone that applied x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be tough to choose, still keeping my fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to hear that so many applications were received! Looking forward to hearing who will be added to the team. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo hard to choose !! I cross my fingers, and good luck every one <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful to hear that you had so many people interested, I am keeping my figures crossed as well but like that you will find ways to include people with guest spots and so forth. I really like the vibe that you bring forth here. Good luck to all the wonderfully talented people that applied, and good luck to you for having to make the tough decisions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a lot of applicants! You have such a great product and team, we all want to be a part of it. :) I'm so glad I don't have to make the decisions though. It must have been quite the challenge narrowing it down to just 6!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!