Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Calling All Sistahs March Blog Hop

Calling All Sistahs!
It's the 17th!


***This is your reminder to do your self breast exam***
now remind your sistahs to do it too!

I'm happy to say the Girl Fridays are being joined again by our friends and sistahs at Laura's Loft for a fun blog hop!
We hope you'll get lots of ideas on how to use the stamps and dies from 

I designed 
so you could have great tools to create cards as reminders to your sistahs each month, or support and encourage someone who has been diagnosed.
Trust me...getting a handmade card while dealing with this terrorist means a lot. 
A whole lot :)

***Huge teaser alert!***
Something super cool is in the works for those of you who've purchased goodies from this very special collection.  
I can't spill the beans yet  because I swore myself and others to secrecy
 but it's pretty cool!!
I'll start spilling the beans on April 10th :)
50% of the profits from the Calling All Sistahs collection 
will be donated to



Hop order:
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps <<<You are here!
Jingle
Kelly 
Laura
Deana
Jasmine 
Emma 
Lisa 
Robbie 
Angie
Archana 
Joanna

Make sure you leave a little love as you visit each blog,
3 lucky comments will win $25 gift certificates to the store!
Enjoy the hop!

18 comments:

  1. I checked myself and came here to grab a link to remind my followers to do the same in the morning. Now I need to head to bed, but I'll be sure to hop along in the morning to see what fabulousness has been created with this awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great donation for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great cause and hop!
    Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful 'program' you have started! Sláinte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful monthly reminder. I have the Hope collection and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all you do! Great idea! My sister was diagnosed last May with Stage 2 Breast cancer, had 12 rounds of chemo, a lumpectomy, and radiation. Today, she is a survivor and is cancer free. Sharing your link with all my "sistahs" too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminders! I am not always so good at remembering myself, so I will use your monthly hop to remember my exams. Just had my doctor appointment and mammogram a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed the hop. Thanks for all the inspiration I needed to make a card for a friend having a mastectomy next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your heartily engagement and your lovely hop!I enjoyed it so much,so many beautiful inspirations,great!I´ve a secret favorite top card,I felt in love with!
    Hugs waldfee Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hop for a great cause. Thanks for donating time and money to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently visited with my aunt who is an 8 year breast cancer survivor...yay for her! Thanks for reminding us of this simple check that can catch breast cancer early and give us a fighting chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to go through all the hop. Also, want to see what the surprise is, as I have been lucky enough to already purchase part of this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Michele for the reminder. This is a great initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who are the winners of this giveaway??? thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh drat! Forgot to announce them but will do it in the very next blog post :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!!