Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2

Happy Wednesday!
Whew! We had about a foot of snow here yesterday and a snow day to boot!
My boys were thrilled to stay home from school...until they realized they had to dig out the driveway! LOL!
They did a great job, but it didn't matter much since the snowplows didn't clear our culdesac until after dark. Ug! Snowbound!!
The good news is, your orders are all packaged up and will get mailed out today since I can actually get my car out of the garage :)

Girl Friday Angie has a wonderful card to share with you today.


She used sentiments from Shenanigans 
and the brand new Friend Fri-Dies. 
I just love how these stamps and dies stack up together. 
How about you?

Here are the directions from Angie:

1. Create a watercolor background. 
2. Stamp sentiments from Shenanigans stamp set with black ink. (Let the watercolor background dry better than I did!!! lol!)
3. Highlight sentiment with Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
4. Use the Friend Fri-Dies with pink polka dot vellum paper and glue on card front.
5. Add a strip of patterned paper across the top of the card front.
6. Add a few sparkles, and voila!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. FABulous card by Angie!
    Cracked me up about shoveling the driveway :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!