Translate

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Feb 1

Happy Monday!

Girl Friday Kelly is here today with a really cute one-layer card!

Hi Folks! I just can't get enough of the "love ya" sentiment from the new Girlfriend stamp set, paired with stenciled hearts from the Heart Board Fri-Dies.


Aside from the sequins, which could easily be removed, this is a fun one-layer Valentine's Day card that is easy to send through the mail. I used theHeart Board Fri-Die to stencil a heart with distress inks, and then stamped the secondary sentiment from Cupid's Arrows through the stencil.


I like how you have to work a little bit to read the rest of the sentiment inside the heart. And with a very clean card like this, I prefer to use patterned paper on the inside to give it more weight. When it's time to send the card to someone, I'll just write my message on a scrap of paper (2x3 rectangle, diecut, journaling card, etc.) and adhere that on the inside. 

What a fun card, right?!
And if you wanted to layer it up a bit, you could easily swap out the stamped sentiment with a die cut version using our Love Ya Fri-Die. 

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!